The STEM Club class is full as of January 5 and we have started a waitlist.
CBA is excited to offer After-school STEM Club for Semester 2 of the 2023-2024 school year!
The STEM club will equip students with foundational STEM skills, focusing on real-world projects while fostering teamwork and collaboration. Students will dive into chemistry, engineering, coding, and robotics in a fun and hands-on manner as their enthusiasm about various science fields grows and their eyes are opened to how God has wired them for creativity and how they can change the world with great science!
When: Thursdays from 3:30 – 4:20pm
Where: Holmes Avenue Baptist Church (HABC) Campus
4602 Durant Avenue
North Charleston, SC 29405
Ages: Grades 3 – 7
Classes will be led by CBA parent Codey Stipkala.
**There is a 5 student minimum and 15 student maximum limit.**
Monthly Cost: $35/month per student
Supply Fee: $40/student per semester, due before the first class of the semester
- Register using the form below.
- Once CBA receives your child’s registration form, we will notify you if space is still available or if your child has been placed on the waitlist.
- Once families complete the registration form, they will receive a Quickbooks invoice for the registration fee.
- All families will receive a monthly invoice for extracurricular activities from CBA.
- Please click “View and Pay” on each invoice to view all line items/charges for that month.
- The 1st month must be paid before students attend the first class.
- Payment is due on the 1st of the month.
- Students must be picked up no later than 10 minutes after the end of class. If your child is picked up late, there is a $5 charge for every 10 minutes.
- All HABC activity pick-ups will be at the main office door (facing Holmes Ave).
- The teacher will use the ClassDojo app to communicate with registered families.