**New in 2023!!**
Afterschool Art Club is set to begin Monday, February 6, 2023 for students in Grades 1-6.
UPDATE: As of 2/2/23, there is a waitlist for this class. Please complete the registration form below if you would like your child to be added to the waitlist, and CBA will contact you if a spot becomes available.
Purpose: Believing God to be the Creator, Designer, and Sustainer of life, we desire to teach the creative arts and develop within each student the skill, knowledge, and understanding of the arts for the praise and glory of God.
At Art Club, students will explore how to create beauty and become communicators in multiple mediums.
Students will gather at the Armory each Monday after school to learn under the direction of Mrs. Katherine Martinez.
Mrs. Martinez is a gifted artist who studied graphic design. She is always looking for opportunities to use art to glorify God, to teach others about Him, and to proclaim the beauty of diversity through art. Mrs. Martinez and her husband lead the Kids Ministry at Centerpoint Church.
When: Mondays starting 2/6/23 from 3:30 – 4:30pm
5000 Lackawanna Blvd, North Charleston SC, 29405
Ages: Grades 1 – 6
**There is a 5 student minimum and 15 student maximum limit.**
Cost: $35/month per student plus a one-time supply fee of $40/student, due before the first class
- Register using the form below.
- Once CBA receives your child’s registration form, we will notify you if space is still available.
- Once families complete the registration form, they will receive a Quickbooks invoice for the registration fee.
NEW THIS YEAR! All families will receive a monthly invoice for extracurricular activities from CBA.
- Please click “View and Pay” on each invoice to view all line items/charges for that month.
- The 1st month must be paid before students attend the first class.
- Payment is due on the 1st of the month.
- Students must be picked up no later than 10 minutes after the end of class. If your child is picked up late, there is a $5 charge for every 10 minutes.
- The teacher will use the ClassDojo app to communicate with registered families.
CBA is excited to be able to offer this new opportunity to our budding artists!