CBA is excited to offer After-school Art Club for the 2023-2024 school year!
Students in grades 1-4 can register for one of the following sessions:
Semester 1 – August 28 – December 13, 2023
Semester 2 – January 8 – May 13, 2024
Purpose: Believing God to be the Creator, Designer, and Sustainer of life, we desire to teach the creative arts and develop within each student the skill, knowledge, and understanding of the arts for the praise and glory of God.
At Art Club, students will explore how to create beauty and become communicators in multiple mediums.
Students will gather at the Holmes Avenue Baptist Church (HABC) campus each Monday after school to learn under the direction of Mrs. Katherine Martinez.
Mrs. Martinez is a gifted artist who studied graphic design. She is always looking for opportunities to use art to glorify God, to teach others about Him, and to proclaim the beauty of diversity through art.
When: Mondays OR Wednesdays from 3:30 – 4:30pm
UPDATE: THERE IS CURRENTLY A WAITLIST FOR THE SEMESTER 1 MONDAY CLASS.
Where: Holmes Avenue Baptist Church (HABC) Campus
4602 Durant Avenue
North Charleston, SC 29405
Ages: Grades 1 – 4
**There is a 5 student minimum and 15 student maximum limit.**
Monthly Cost: $35/month per student
Supply Fee: $40/student per semester, due before the first class of the semester
- Register using the form below for Semester 1 (September 11 – December 13, 2023) or Semester 2 (January 8 – May 13, 2024).
- Once CBA receives your child’s registration form, we will notify you if space is still available or if your child has been placed on the waitlist.
- Once families complete the registration form, they will receive a Quickbooks invoice for the registration fee.
- All families will receive a monthly invoice for extracurricular activities from CBA.
- Please click “View and Pay” on each invoice to view all line items/charges for that month.
- The 1st month must be paid before students attend the first class.
- Payment is due on the 1st of the month.
- Students must be picked up no later than 10 minutes after the end of class. If your child is picked up late, there is a $5 charge for every 10 minutes.
- All HABC activity pick-ups will be at the Fellowship Hall Door (the Middle School / Oak Tree door).
- The teacher will use the ClassDojo app to communicate with registered families.