- Register for all sports using the form below.
- Once CBA receives your child’s registration form, we will notify you if space is still available.
- Current CBA students: $35 registration fee per sport
- Non-CBA students: $50 registration fee per sport
- Once families complete the registration form, they will receive a Quickbooks invoice for the registration fee.
NEW THIS YEAR! Monthly sports charges will appear on monthly school invoices.
- Please click “View and Pay” on each invoice to view all line items/charges for that month.
- The 1st month must be paid before students attend the first practice.
- Parents/guardians must complete the CBA UNIVERSAL SPORTS WAIVER before the first class, found on the second page of the registration form.
- Soccer and Karate students must also complete an additional waiver for those sports.
- Students must be picked up no later than 10 minutes after the end of class. If your child is picked up late, there is a $5 charge for every 10 minutes.
- Coaches will use the Class Tag app to communicate with registered families