Charleston Bilingual Academy will move toward a mask-optional policy beginning Wednesday.
Here are our core values as we continue to navigate the pandemic:
- Walk humbly with God and each other (Micah 6:8)
- Remain true to our mission
- Communicate well and maintain high trust
- Maximize class time and keep children/teachers healthy
- Be diligent in disinfecting the school and hand washing
- Rely on parents to make healthy decisions for the whole school
Though we are moving toward a mask-optional policy, we want our families to know we are continuing with a robust health and cleaning plan.
We have a dedicated Sanitation team, led by Ms. Lakeisha Perry, who clean and disinfect the facilities throughout the day. At the end of the day, we use the latest electrostatic technology to ionize germs.
We will continue to run Halo Remo filters within our HVAC system to ionize germs.
We have structured classes to maximize our outdoor time as weather permits.
We will continue to have hand sanitizing stations around our campus as well as mandatory hand sanitizing upon entering the school.
The CBA COVID-19 task force is meeting weekly to monitor the changing situation. We are open to your feedback and willing to make wise adjustments (njohnson@
We want to prepare for potential staffing challenges. Praise Jesus that we have not had to cancel a class due to a staffing shortage. Please communicate to mhart@