We have exciting news – this year’s re-enrollment is easier and quicker! As we seek to make our procedures more efficient for you, we have combined our student information system (SIS) into the same portal we currently already use to provide financial aid assessment.
We will sunset Gibbon at the end of this school year, and FACTS Family Portal will become the CBA one-stop shop!
This upgrade will provide your family with a seamless 2023-24 re-enrollment and information experience as CBA implements this ACSI-affiliated system.
As of today, please do not submit any new information to the Gibbon database; please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Re-enroll now to take advantage of the enrollment fee discount. Discount ends on February 3!
- For one week only (today, January 30 – Friday, February 3) current families may re-enroll and pay a discounted enrollment fee:
- $185 for students who are already enrolled at CBA
- $195 for siblings who have never attended CBA
- If a sibling has never attended CBA, please email email@example.com to set up an enrollment packet; please do not submit a new application form.
- February 3 – February 12: current families can still re-enroll and pay the regular enrollment fee of $245.
- February 13: enrollment will open to new families.
Re-enrollment is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Create a family portal account.
- IMPORTANT: Both parents/guardians should create a family portal account. However, for re-enrollment purposes, the parent/guardian listed as Parent 1 on each student’s profile will also receive an email with the instructions below since Parent 1 is the “Enrollment Responsible” parent/guardian. If you are not the parent who received the re-enrollment e-mail and need to change the parent/guardian who is responsible for re-enrollment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gather your child’s records (SCDHEC immunization form, insurance number, physician’s phone number, etc.) and use the portal to submit a re-enrollment packet for current CBA students.
- Current students only need to complete an enrollment packet and submit the enrollment fee.
- Siblings who have never enrolled at CBA must complete an enrollment packet and submit the enrollment fee ($195 until February 3, $245 after February 3).
- Submit enrollment fee to CBA… que facil!
1. Create a FACTS family portal account by going to the FACTS Family Portal.
2. Select Create New Family Portal Account. CBA District Code: CB-SC
3. Enter your email address as provided in your application to the school.
If your email has changed since December, please contact email@example.com.
4. Click Create Account.
5. You will receive an email from FACTS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, this link will remain active for 6 hours.
6. Log in to the FACTS Family Portal.
7. Go to the left-side Navigation Menu and click on Apply/Enroll.
8. Click on Enrollment/Reenrollment. Our Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your CURRENTLY ENROLLED CHILD.
The parent listed in this year’s database as “Parent 1” will also receive an email with these re-enrollment instructions. FACTS has designated this parent as the one with “enrollment responsibility.” If the parent who wishes to re-enroll the student does not receive the re-enrollment email or in their list to re-enroll, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The re-enrollment process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
9. Submit the Enrollment fee to CBA ($185 through February 3, $245 after February 3).
Venmo @charlestonbilingualacademy or type in Charleston Bilingual.
- Check – Please deposit into the office drop-box.
- Direct deposit – Email email@example.com if you would like CBA to send you a Quickbooks invoice to pay via direct deposit from your bank.
- Credit card – Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request an authorization form to pay by credit card (6% processing fee will be added).
10. You will receive a receipt for payment of the enrollment fee and confirmation that your packet is complete.
Re-enrollment is not confirmed until the enrollment packet is complete and the enrollment fee has been paid.
Enrolling a SIBLING who has never attended CBA:
- You will need to submit a new application form for new siblings. Please email email@example.com for the link to the application form.
- The office will then create an enrollment packet for that child and let you know when to complete the next steps.
- You can still pay the discounted enrollment fee for the sibling if everything is completed by February 3.
- If you’d like to apply for financial assistance, please do so through FACTS by clicking here.
- If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions about the enrollment fee, or would like to take advantage of the discounted enrollment fee but need to set up an ENROLLMENT FEE PAYMENT PLAN, please contact email@example.com before February 3.
We are excited to see your children at CBA next year and look forward to serving you during this exciting season of growth at CBA!
Inspiring world changers together,
CBA Director of Admissions