Is your student over 3.5 years old? Please WATCH THE VIDEO from our last Parent Connect and Director’s Chat on April 29 to find out more about how he or she can benefit from CBA’s Kids on Mission (KOM) summer program!
Our new KOM Director, Pam Davis, and Lead KOM Maestra, Violeta Ruggiero-Cabrera, discussed how to get your child involved in CBA’s virtual tutoring program, which specializes in Christ-centered language learning. We also heard from families who are currently taking advantage of KOM.
The KOM summer session is geared towards students 3.5 years old and above, and is perfect for:
- Reinforcing and building upon the great gains in language acquisition that your child has made during the school year!
- Making sure your child is prepared for the next school year!
- Students who may not need a nap but need “downtime” or a break from the summer heat!
- Trying out a new language!
- Chatting about summer hobbies in a new language with cousins and friends!
KOM classes are interactive, and our teachers are trained to continue talking in the target language using songs, games, interesting visuals, and student-centered teaching techniques. More importantly, all of our teachers love the Lord and clearly infuse this love into each class, with each student.
NEW FOR SUMMER ’21: The KOM Summer 2021 program will feature a hands-on learning tool, packed with prizes that can be picked up at CBA or mailed to your home!