- Kids on Mission (kids and adults)- Small group, online, live tutoring that focuses on listening and speaking in the target language (Spanish, Mandarin-soon other languages)
- Preschool (20 months- PreK)- ½ day Spanish immersion preschool at CBA. Option of 2,3,5 days a week.
- Outdoor Circle Time (20 months- PreK). All preschool CBA circle times will be outside this year, weather permitting. If your child is not attending CBA this fall a parent can enroll to participate in a socially distanced, age-appropriate circle time Monday-Friday. Circle times are interactive group sessions that last around 30 min (depending on age), where little ones sing, dance, participate in a story and learn key concepts in the target language. Depending on the CBA class, circle times are at 8:40am (3 years +) or 9:15 (20 mo- 2 years).
- Elementary (K-4th grade): Full day Spanish or mandarin immersion elementary school at CBA.
- Virtual Elementary (K-4th grade). Students who do not feel comfortable coming to campus or who are quarantined can still work alongside their peers on the same curriculum and can view videos of each day’s instruction as well as turn in assignments. Students also have the option to attend part of the day in person (such as the outdoor math class, P.E class outside and play/lunch time). Contact the office for more information (843-779-2472/ firstname.lastname@example.org). Once families feel comfortable coming to campus, they can seamlessly join class in person.
What programs are being offered this season?
- What programs are being offered this season?