Charleston Bilingual Academy has developed a group of healthcare professionals and stakeholders for our COVID task force. This task force meets weekly to determine the best practices for the school as we adjust to the pandemic.
These are our core values as we continue to navigate the pandemic:
- Walk humbly with God and each other (Micah 6:8)
- Remain true to our mission
- Communicate well and maintain high trust
- Maximize class time and keep children/teachers healthy
- Be diligent in disinfecting the school and hand washing
- Rely on parents to make healthy decisions for the whole school
God has been glorified in how the CBA family has walked this path over the last two years.
Even as we represent many different opinions, we have kept the unity and thankfully no children have been severely sick.
He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8