The application process for CBA entails the following steps:
1. Fill out the application form below
2. Interview with the director
3. If applicable, provide a report from your child’s previous school that documents the students performance (academic and behavior) as well as the parents’ good standing with the school (relationally and financially).
4. Upon receiving the acceptance communication, your spot will be reserved for 1 week, allowing you time to turn in immunization records, signed agreement of the parent handbook and statement of cooperation and pay the $125 registration/supply fee. Tuition will be paid by no later than the first day of each month.
5. Make sure to prepare your children for their first day of school. Read our suggestions.
6. Review the School Calendar