(For the Summer Camp Application please click here)
The School year application process for CBA entails the following steps:
1. Fill out the application form below. We recommend using Google Chrome as your browser. If you plan to request financial assistance, please apply here (FACTS charges a $30 processing fee).
2. Interview with the director
3. If applicable, provide a report from your child’s previous school that documents the students performance (academic and behavior) as well as the parents’ good standing with the school (relationally and financially).
4. Upon receiving the acceptance communication, your spot will be reserved for 1 week, allowing you time to turn in immunization records, signed agreement of the parent handbook and statement of cooperation and pay the registration/supply fee. Registration for 2018 is $175. Tuition will be paid by no later than the first day of each month.
5. Make sure to prepare your children for their first day of school. Read our suggestions.
6. Review the School Calendar
Charleston Bilingual Academy admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.