IMPORTANT: We ask that each family log in to the FACTS Family Portal before the first day of school to 1) update your child’s photo permission, 2) check your family contact information, student medical information, adult pick-up list / emergency contacts, and 3) review the 23-24 CBA Parent-Student Handbook. You can also view the schoolwide directory in the portal.
It’s easy and only takes a few minutes! Here are the steps:
1. Click on 23-24 Parent Portal on the CBA website (District Code: CB-SC)
2. Select Web Forms > Family Demographic Form to select photo permission and update contact information.
3. Go to Family > Family Home to review/update your preferences.
4. Go to Directory to access CBA families’ contact information. **If you selected “Do Not Block” in the Enrollment packet, your information will appear here. You can update your preferences by following the instructions in step 3 above.
5. Go to Resource Documents to do the following:
- View the updated 2023-24 CBA Parent-Student Handbook.
Fill out the Field Trip Liability form (grades 1-7)
CBA elementary and middle school students will have the opportunity to participate in various field trips throughout the year. We ask that parents of students in grades 1-7 complete the Field Trip Liability form (located under “Resource Documents” in the FACTS Family Portal) at the start of the year so that we have it on file for all field trips. **You will also be asked to complete a permission slip for each individual field trip, provided by your child’s teacher before the trip.
Read the Volunteer Handbook and fill out the Agreement form.Anyone who is interested in volunteering is asked to read the Volunteer Handbook and complete the Volunteer Agreement Form, located under “Resource Documents” in the FACTS Family Portal.