We are getting ready for the big day!! We know there have been so many changes the last few months, and appreciate your continued support.
All Kindergarten families, please park at the Armory!
- Parents are welcome to drop off at the normal time (8:15am) OR drop off your child at the back entrance of the main campus at 10am. You can then go park at the Armory!
- Please make sure your child is dropped off no later than 10am so that the teachers can help them get dressed in the Fellowship Hall and be ready for the ceremony in the sanctuary, which starts at 10:30am. Teachers will distribute the graduation caps and gowns to students in the Fellowship Hall at 10am.
- lease let the teacher know if you do NOT plan on dropping off your graduate at the normal time.
- After parking, parents may enter the sanctuary through the main entrance on Lackawanna Blvd.
- The ceremony starts at 10:30am.
- The graduation will be posted live on the main CBA Facebook page; please share this with your families
- There is one bathroom at the back of the sanctuary in the sound room. Preschool will still be in session so we recommend using the sound room bathroom.
- After the graduation, please use the main sanctuary exit towards Lackawanna Blvd.
- We will have a table set up there to collect your child’s cap and gown. Please note there is a $50 fee for lost/unreturned caps and gowns.
- Please make sure you pick up your child’s diploma and gift from the teacher at this table!